Friday, July 8, 2011

1 year ago...

One year ago I married my best friend, my partner in crime, my other half... you name it! He is amazing! I am so grateful for him every day! Our day was the most amazing day, I wish we could re-live it every year now! We've had so much fun this last year...living in a tiny apartment, new jobs, a new puupy! (2 dogs now!) laughing so hard your crying... you name it! 1 year down 70 more to go!

Honeymoon in Cancun!
One of our bridals...I loved them they turned out amazing!

5 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! That year went by so fast! Yeah for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Eternity to go ash! You guys are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness that has gone by so fast! Woot WOOT to one year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waahoo i love new blogs!!! yes yes the first year totally flew by!!! so crazy! i love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Happy for you Both . That you found each other. Hang on Time goes way to fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete