Monday, August 8, 2011

p.s. i made this



So since Jake and I have opposite schedules most of the time I have a lot of time home at night so I try and stay busy! If you have a tight budget like us and I have a craving to go shopping... I look in my fabrics and see what I can make!

My newest project! they are so adorable! i'm selling them at a boutique called Jolley's here in Salt Lake... if you want some let me know! :)
Diaper bag for my friend Heather! Turned out super cute! (notice my table and chairs, also from DI and all I was add some paint and recover the chairs)
My updated coffee table! I hand painted all the designs onto it and painted it orange!

So I wanted to find a dress that i didn't have to adjust or anything... i found nothing so i made this... little hard to see but it turn out awesome and i found the best fabric ever, it doesn't wrinkle and its so comfortable!
Mirror was an ugly fur-mica frame but i figured out how to refinish it and I got just a plain vase and added yellow paint to brighten it up!
We found this lamp at DI and I recovered the shade and repainted the base.

Now I'm not trying to be like hey look at me... look what I can do! I'm just showing you all the things that were just a diamond-in-the-rough and you really can do anything just try it! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it ash! And it's ok to say look at me!!! You are pure talent! I want some of those shoes for cal baby! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ok ash that is incredible! I wish I had your talent!how much are those baby shoes cus little easton definitely needs to sport some of those sweet shoes. And LOVE THE TABLE! I wanted to paint mine turquoise too I still might but it might be awhile! So cute I love you! That dress is splendid Honestly start your own boutique I would buy everything and so would everyone else! Lets get together soon MMMKK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabulous! I want you to make me a little black dress but only if I look as tiny as you in it! I will pay you! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. k little miss crafty! when i find out what i am having could i get you to make me some of those super cute shoes?? how are you? its been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise! Yes! I'm so excited for you! I will totally make you some, I've got some cute boots that I can make too! I'm Good just working away... Jake's busy working and going to school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad to hear you are doing well!! ohhh i would love boots :) p.s. thank you..we are super excited too!

    ReplyDelete