Tuesday, January 10, 2012

just a lil paint!

before
after

So I really need to find a way to store all my craft (paints, sewing, art, patterns, you name it!) somewhere better seen and up off the floor! I didn't want to spend a ton so I searched ksl.com for a few days and found 3 bookshelves for only $25 for all 3!! Above is the before and after pictures - lots of sanding and hours of painting! I did a gloss white on all three of them, 1 went in my bedroom and the other 2 in my craft room.

My Craft room before the shelves (awful, still a mess from moving)
TAAADAA! Soooo much better! Still need to finish the rest of the room but this is a huge difference! 


8 comments:

  1. Um can you please come make my craft room over??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Ashley!! You are amazing. I loved the transformation of your craft room. You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Maybe you should let some of your talent rub off on me? Or maybe you could help me I have stuff I want to paint but I am really good at messing things up so I am afraid to do it haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atty I will help you anytime! and I promise its just paint you can't mess it up too much! :) we really need to get together I haven't seen your cute face and wayyyyy too long!

      Delete
  4. So great!!! i need you too to help w/ my whole house!! lol, and a few trips to DI!! love you that will help a lot i'm sure! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang that looks so good ash!! i totally love it to!!! and it always feels so good to finally get everything organized to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. check out all the classy changes! you have really made your house a home:) love love it all

    ReplyDelete